Come up to Tibidabo, Barcelona's amusement park. Feel the magic of its century-old history. Enjoy its classic and new rides and attractions while you look at the city below. Get your camera ready and experience an unforgettable day out!
The Tibidabo Amusement Park stands on Mount Tibidabo, the highest point on the Collserola Ridge
and Barcelona's natural green "lung". Its prime position means you'll enjoy exceptional views of the city throughout your visit.
Tibidabo is Spain's oldest amusement park, the second oldest in Europe and one of the first ever built in the world. Since it opened in 1901, its rides and attractions have been renewed and extended along with its amenities, including cafés, panoramic restaurants, play areas and lively entertainments whichyou'll find among the attractions.
Ride up to the Tibidabo Amusement Park on the new funicular, the Cuca de Llum
(Firefly), with its panoramic window offering great views of Barcelona. Enjoy the iconic rides and attractions and the park’s new additions. More than 25 attractions catering to all ages
: the Avió, or plane, the new roller coaster, the Plaça dels Somnis (Square of Dreams), the Mina d’Or (Goldmine), the Camí del Cel (Skywalk), the Miramiralls (Hall of Mirrors) and, of course, the giant big wheel, the Giradabo, which stands 500 metres above the city and has a diameter of 20 metres, and is now part of Barcelona’s new skyline. What does your booking include?
- Return ticket on the Cuca de Llum funicular*.
- Admission to all the rides, attractions and entertainments included with your ticket*.
*Tickets and reservations are only valid for the selected day. Tickets are non-refundable.
- March, April and May: weekends, public holidays and from 5th to 10th April.
- June: weekends and holidays. From June 23th, Wednesday to Sunday.
- July and August: Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays.
- September, October and November: weekends and public holidays, and 1st September and 13rd October.
- December: weekends and 6th, 7th, 8th, 22nd, 27th, 28th and 29th.
- The Sky Walk opens at 11am (the site of the belvederes and the Park's landmark rides and attractions).
- Tibidabo Park opens at 11am: Giradabo, Talaia, Avió, Carrusel, Miramiralls, Crash Cars, Virtual Express, Globus, Diavolo, Piratta and Muntanya Russa. At 12 noon the rest of the attractions.
: plaça del Tibidabo, 3-4.How to get there
- T2C - TibiBus des de Plaça Kennedy. On days when the amusement Park is open. Route: Plaça Kennedy - Lower Funicular Station-Cuca de Llum (Plaça Doctor Andreu). Time: from 10.30 am to the Park or Panoramic Area closing time. Frequency: on days when the whole Amusement Park is open: every 10 minutes. Price: free with an advance ticket, which you have to exchange at the Tibidabo Store, located at Passeig Sant Gervasi, 36 (Barcelona).
- Tibidabo Regulations: Consult the regulations.
- Tickets and reservations are only valid for the selected day. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Proof of age must be provided at the ticket office when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Prices vary according to the height of visitors. Under 90cm admission free.
- Giradabo has a gondola adapted for disabled.
- Tickets for people with disability (minimum 33% degree of disability) can only be acquired at the at the Customer Services Desk at the main entrance of the park (at plaça Tibidabo, 3-4) by presenting the corresponding accreditation.
Customer services provider: PARC D'ATRACCIONS DEL TIBIDABO