Montserrat is an area of breathtaking natural beauty, featuring a whole host of visitor attractions: a unique natural park, one of the country's most important museums, and the site of the Holy Shrine dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, the Black Madonna, the patron saint of Catalonia.
The combined ticket Tot Montserrat, offers a whole host of advantages, including transport, culture and gastronomy, to make the very most of a trip to this landmark spot, like Montserrat.
The Tot Montserrat
- Travel on the Barcelona metro, ensuring you make your rail connection. (Return ticket)
- Train to Monistrol de Montserrat and back from Pl. Espanya The most convenient and comfortable way to travel. (Return ticket)
- The Rack railway or the Cable car of Montserrat, which go to the top of Montserrat and offer spectacular views of the mountain. (Return ticket) + on Railway and Cable car of Montserrat [pdf]
- Unlimited use of the Sant Joan Funicular of Montserrat, from where you can see the horizon stretching from the Pyrenees to the sea.
- Unlimited use of the Santa Cova Funicular, which takes you to the place where the Virgin of Montserrat is said to have appeared.
- Admission to the Audiovisual Gallery, which takes you on a virtual tour of the interior of the Benedictine monastery.
- A visit to the Museu de Montserrat, where you can see works by Dalí, El Greco, Miró, Picasso, Tàpies, as well as the treasures of the Ancient Orient.
- Finally, lunch featuring typical Catalan dishes at the restaurant on Montserrat. (Self-service)
Tickets pick up:
tourist information point in plaça Catalunya, daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm. (Except 1st January and 25th December).
FGC (Catalan Railway) station in plaça Espanya, daily from 8am to 2pm
- You must show your printed voucher when you collect your tickets.
- The train and rack railway are suitable for disabled people.
Customer services provider: TOT MONTSERRAT - FGC