Montserrat is an area of breathtaking natural beauty, featuring a natural park, a unique museum, and the Holy Shrine dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, the patron saint of Catalonia. The Tot Montserrat ticket offers great savings on transport, culture and gastronomy so you can enjoy your visit to this iconic site.
With the Tot Montserrat ticket you'll have everything you'll need to enjoy a day of nature, art and spirituality
. Hop aboard the train that will take you to Monistrol de Montserrat in Plaça Catalunya which is served by the metro network. Once you reach the foothills of Montserrat you decide if you want to get to the top on the rack railway, the Cremallera, which opened in the 19th century and has recently been refurbished, or by the cable car, the Aeri, which scales gradients of up to 45%. In both cases, you'll enjoy a journey with spectacular panoramic views until you get to Montserrat.
If you want to go even higher up, you'll be able to enjoy unlimited rides on the Sant Joan funicular. Once on board, you'll see how far the horizon stretches from the Pyrenees to the sea. You can also take the Santa Cova funicular, which will take you to the grotto where the Virgin of Montserrat, La Moreneta
, is said to have appeared.
You'll be able to visit the audiovisual gallery, the Espai Audiovisual, where you can take a virtual tour of the Benedictine monastery, and the museum, the Museu de Montserrat, where you'll be able to see works by Dalí, El Greco, Miró, Picasso, Tàpies
, as well as treasures of the Ancient Orient. And to complete your experience, what could be better than a tasty meal featuring typical Catalan dishes at the Montserrat restaurant?What does your booking include?
- Return metro ticket from/to Plaça Espanya.
- Return train ticket from Barcelona-Plaça Espanya to Monistrol de Montserrat.
- Return ticket on the Cremallera or Aeri to Montserrat.
- Unlimited use of the Sant Joan and Santa Cova funiculars.
- Entrance to the audiovisual exhibit "Montserrat behind closed doors".
- Admission to the Museu de Montserrat.
- Meal in the self-service restaurant at Montserrat.
Tickets pick up
tourist information point in plaça Catalunya, daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm. (Except 1st January and 25th December).
FGC (Catalan Railway) station in plaça Espanya, daily from 8am to 2pm
- St. Cova Funicular closed: from the 30th January to the 10th February.
- You must show your printed voucher when you collect your tickets.
- The metro, rail and rack railway stations are accessible to people with reduced mobility and other disabilities.
Customer services provider: TOT MONTSERRAT - FGC