Discover many of Barcelona’s cultural and leisure activities free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona Card. You can get the train to and from the airport, enjoy free admission to some of the city’s museums and more than 70 discounts.
In Barcelona you can see the best of Gaudí at the Sagrada Família, La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló, relive Barça’s victories, enjoy yourself with your kids on the Golondrinas pleasure boats and at Barcelona Zoo, or discover the wonders of the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and other museums. You’ll be able to do all this and much, much more, free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona Card.
With just one card you’ll be able to travel free on the metro, buses, Catalan railways (FFGC), trams and even on the airport train
. You’ll save time and money as you can also take advantage of free admission to, or discounts at, Barcelona’s most important museums and many places of interest
, leisure attractions, nightclubs, shops, restaurants, on visits and tours, entertainments, unique means of transport and other services.
And for the little ones, aged 4 to 12, there’s the Barcelona Card Kids, which gives you all the advantages of the Barcelona Card for less than the price of a travel pass!.
What does your booking include?
- Admission to museums including the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona and many more. See list
- Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Catalan railways (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya) city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains in zone 1.
- Guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts with their location on the city map.
- Map of the Barcelona metro network.
At any Tourist Information Office
(open daily: 9am. to 8pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December):
Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-S.
Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2 (open daily: Monday to Friday: 8.30am-8.30pm Saturday: 9am to 19pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9am to 14pm).
Airport, Terminals T1 and T2: Aeroport de Barcelona.
Sants Station: pl. Països Catalans s/n.
Mirador de Colom: plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n.
Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina (open daily 9am to 3pm. July-September, daily from 8.30am to 7.30pm).
Sagrada Familia: plaça de la Sagrada Família (open daily 9am to 3pm. July-September , daily from 8.30am to 7.30pm)
- Free admission and discounts are only valid once the card has been activated and only during the validity period.
- The Barcelona Card is valid for 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days (calendar days, not 24-hour periods).