Barcelona Walking Tours Picasso
Come to walk
Discover Picasso's Barcelona by following in the artist's footsteps. While walking the guided tour, find out about the life of this genius through the explanations of professional guides and know his works at the Picasso Museum, which pays tribute to his talent and is one of the most visited sites within Barcelona.
- Guided walking tours in Picasso's tour of Barcelona, with a professional who will accompany you.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- Departure point: Turisme de Barcelona information office at: Plaça de Catalunya, 17 basements.
You should be at the information office 10 minutes before Picasso's tour visit begins.
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour tour on foot + 1 hour guided tour of the Picasso Museum.
- In English: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, at 3pm.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12 and public holidays 15/8, 24/9 and 12/10.
- The price includes admission to Museu Picasso.
- See map of the route Barcelona Walking Tours Picasso.
 932 853 832