Take part in this open-air escape room where you’ll have to solve a puzzle with a series of clues.
First of all, you’ll have to collect the props you’ll need to play: a treasure map and a bag with all the necessary materials.
Then it’ll be time for the fun treasure hunt through the centre of Barcelona
to begin. You’ll have to follow your map to find the different clues hidden in and around some of the city’s architectural landmarks. They’ll help you solve the mystery of a true story about Barcelona’s past.
Choose between: The Secret of Cerdà; discover what secrets Barcelona's eccentric engineer has hidden in his plans. Or Search for the Snake Stone; explore medieval Barcelona’s rich history of magic and witchcraft.
You can compete in teams against the clock or play at your own pace as you enjoy every corner you’re exploring and learn about Barcelona’s history.
The treasure hunt covers a distance of 2.7km (1.6 miles) through the Gothic Quarter to Passeig de Gràcia, plaça Catalunya and the Palau de la Música Catalana.
Get ready to play!What does your Mystery City Games booking includes?
- Mystery City Game (The secret of Cerdà or Search for the snake stone) pack: treasure map, clues, book for solving the different riddles.
- Monday and Tuesday; from 10:15am to 7pm (last admission at 5pm).
- from Wednesday to Friday; from 10:15am to 8:30pm (last admission at 6pm).
- Saturday; from 10am to 2pm and from 4:30pm to 8:30pm (morning last admission at 1:45pm; afternoon last admission at 6pm).
- Sunday; from 10am to 3pm (last admission at 12:45pm)
: 1/1, 24/12 and 25/12.Languages
: English, Catalan, Spanish and French.Meeting Point
: Maximum Escape 3, c/ Bruc 9. Metro: L4, Urquinaona stop. Bus: 19, 47, B20, B25, D50 and H16.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
Customer services provider: MYSTERY CITY GAMES