The 37th America’s Cup Official Exhibition Centre (next to the Barcelona Aquàrium), takes you on a unique, immersive journey to the world’s most important regatta.
The America's Cup Experience is set out in three spaces that use state-of-the-art technology to make you feel the thrills and adrenaline rush of the regatta. A unique, immersive format with giant screens that will delve into the history of the America’s Cup.
Visitors are welcomed by the sensory immersive experience with a 360⁰
, 128m2-high screen, recreating the sea, the waves and the wind. Next comes the Timeline, a multimedia gallery with more than 100 different-sized, synchronised screens that will surround you and tell you how the competition has evolved and changed throughout its history. The screens are placed on the wall and ceiling, creating the feeling of a digital wave above your heads. You’ll travel from 1851 to 2004, 173 years of history and 37 competitions. Videos and images will showcase the competitions held over the years, the teams, the sailing techniques, the crews, boats and much more.
And finally, you’ll be able to enjoy the cinema with its giant 611m2 screen
, which is the second largest in Europe and the largest in Spain, equipped with the latest 4k laser projection technology and surround sound. The cinema will be premiering One Hell of a Battle: a film made specially for the occasion, which will make you feel all the thrills of the competition as if you were actually taking part.
Discover the world’s most important regatta!What does your booking include?
- Welcome hall
- Immersive gallery (6 minuts)
- Timeline (6 minuts)
- Film One Hell of a Battle (10 minuts)
- The Competition
- The Teams
- Boats and Technology
: Monday to Sunday, 10am-10pm (last admission 9.40pm).Length
: about 30 minutes.Adress
: IMAX Port Vell, Centre Comercial Maremàgnum. Metro: L4, Barceloneta stop or L3, Drassanes stop. Buses: V17, 47, 59, 120, D20, H14, V13, V15 and V19.
- Reduced tickets: students (university, master's and postgraduate), people with disabilities, companions of people with disabilities (with a degree greater than 66%), under 11s, over 65s, teachers and accredited journalists.
- In the case of reduced tickets, it will be essential to present the corresponding supporting document at the entrance.
- Admission to the restaurant is free.
- The tour is adapted for visitors with restricted mobility. If you have any queries, please phone (+34) 936 941 800.
- Wheeled devices, including bicycles, skateboards, roller skates and e-scooters, are not permitted at the exhibition, with the exception of those required by visitors with reduced mobility.
- Entry allowed with guide and assistance dogs.
- No returns or refunds.
Customer services provider: AMERICA'S CUP EXPERIENCE