Enjoy the dawn, dusk or a sunny morning doing SUP yoga on the sea.
The best way to start or end the day is to allow yourself a moment’s relaxation. This is what this SUP yoga experience offers you: mindful yoga on a paddleboard on the sea.
A class that will work your body and mind, in a unique setting: the sea. Let the sea breezes transport you and the sound of the waves and the aroma of the salt take you to a state of deep relaxation.
SUP yoga is suitable for everyone. No previous experience is necessary and it’s much easier than it looks at first glance.
Sport in the open air, the sea and views of Barcelona. There could be no better combination.What does your booking inlcudes?
- 1-hour SUP yoga class.
- SUP yoga instructor.
- Neoprene suit if required.
- Life jacket if required.
- Paddleboard and oar.
- Medical and liability insurance.
- Access to showers and changing rooms with lockers.
: Sundays, from 10am to 11pmLanguages
: English and Spanish.Length
: 1 hour.Meeting Point
: SUP Yoga Catalunya Center. C/ Moll de la Marina, s/n. Metro: L4, Ciutadella - Vila Olímpica stop. Bus: 47, 59, 136, D20, V21 and V27.
- Minimum age 18. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity.
- Minimum number of 2 people required for the class to go ahead.
- Basic water skills are required. If you have no experience of being in water, please advise the school.
- Difficulty level: easy.
- You need to wear a bathing suit, bikini or swimming shorts and bring the padlock for the lockers and whatever you need in case you want to use the showers after the class.
Customer services provider: CENTRE SUP YOGA CATALUNYA