On this two-hour, guided trip, you’ll not only enjoy being out at sea, you’ll also see Vilanova’s iconic monument: the sculpture dedicated to Pasiphae, a princess and heroine in Greek mythology.
The open kayaking or paddleboarding trip – depending on which you choose – begins at the Roc Roi base on Ribes Roges beach. It has changing facilities where you can get ready for your trip.
The guide will give you a briefing about how to kayak or use your paddleboard. You’ll see that it’s very simple and requires no previous experience.
Once out at sea, you’ll enjoy views of Vilanova’s beaches and the seafront townscape.
The trip ends at the monument dedicated to Pasiphae, the princess in Greek mythology
who gave birth to the minotaur after being bewitched by Poseidon into falling in love with a white bull.
The monument has become an unmissable landmark for anyone visiting Vilanova. What does your booking include ?
- Two-hour kayaking or paddleboarding trip.
- Professional guide.
- Technical clothing: neoprene wetsuit, windcheater and life jacket.
- Kayak or paddleboard and oar.
- Lockers and showers.
- Civil liability and accident insurance.
: until 31/10, daily, at 12noon or 3pm. From 1st July to 3st August, daily at 5pm.Languages
: English, Catalan, Spanish and French.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting Point
: Roc Roi. Moll Ponent s/n. Vilanova i la Geltrú. Train: Rodalies Renfe (Spanish railways suburban rail, line R2) from Passeig de Gràcia, estació de França and Sants.
- Minimum age to take part in the activity unaccompanied is 14, and 10 if accompanied by an adult.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
- Participants must be able to swim and be in a healthy physical condition.
- The activity is easy.
- Please bring: swimsuit, sunscreen, goggle straps if necessary, towel, thermal or Lycra vest (not essential), a change of clothing (not essential).
Customer services provider: ROCROI VILANOVA