You’ll sail on a luxury sailing boat from Barcelona to Alella, where you’ll visit a family-run winery and taste its wines.
You’ll set sail from Barcelona harbour on a luxury sailing boat. You’ll be able to admire the city skyline from the sea while you relax and enjoy the sea breeze. If you prefer, you can learn a bit more about the history of the city with the virtual video Barcelona to Barcino which will be shown on board. Accompanied by a snack and drink.
Once you reach the port of Masnou, a private-hire vehicle will take you to the family winery in Alella. It is housed in a 14th-century farmhouse set among vineyards with views of the sea.
You’ll be taken on a guided tour of the winery and wander among the vines. At the end of the visit, you’ll taste three of its wines.
You’ll travel back to Barcelona in a people carrier.
A genuine Mediterranean experience!What does your booking include?
- Sailing boat trip to Masnou.
- Professional skipper.
- Light snack and water, soft drink, wine, cava or beer.
- Accident and public liability insurance.
- Transfer from the port of Masnou to the winery in Alella.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and winery.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Tasting of three wines.
- Transfer by people carrier from Alella.
: from Monday to Sunday; at 10am.Closed
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12.Languages
: English and Spanish.Length
: 6 hours and 30 minutes.Meeting Point
: BDA Sailing Experience, 2841 Moll de Mestral (Port Olímpic). Metro: L4, Ciutadella - Vila Olímpica stop. Bus: 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 and H16. Tram T4: Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and bring a light jacket or waterproof or swimwear depending on the season, and rubber-soled footwear.
- It is recommended to use sun cream.
- Contact phone numbers: + 34 932 217 574 o + 34 673 862 241.
Customer services provider: BARCODEALQUILER.COM