You’ll sail on a luxury sailing boat from Barcelona to Alella, where you’ll visit a family-run winery and taste its wines.
You’ll set sail from Barcelona harbour on a luxury sailing boat. You’ll be able to admire the city skyline from the sea while you relax and enjoy the sea breeze. If you prefer, you can learn a bit more about the history of the city with the virtual video Barcelona to Barcino which will be shown on board. Accompanied by a snack and drink.
Once you reach the port of Masnou, a private-hire vehicle will take you to the family winery in Alella. It is housed in a 14th-century farmhouse set among vineyards with views of the sea.
You’ll be taken on a guided tour of the winery and wander among the vines. At the end of the visit, you’ll taste three of its wines.
You’ll travel back to Barcelona in a people carrier.
A genuine Mediterranean experience!What does your booking include?
- Sailing boat trip to Masnou.
- Professional skipper.
- Wine Tasting 4 wines accompanied with cheese, sausage, bread, tomato, oil and salt.
- Accident and public liability insurance.
- Transfer from the port of Masnou to the winery in Alella.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and winery.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Snacks on the Sailing: olives, Chips & Crackers and soft drinks, beer, water, wine or cava.
- Transfer by people carrier from Alella.