Barcelona retains many remnants of the ancient Roman colony of Barcino and the medieval city. You can discover them on our walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. The route will take you to such famous places as La Rambla and Barcelona Cathedral and you'll learn much more about the city's history.
The tour continues through the narrow streets of the Born neighbourhood where you'll see the church of Santa Maria del Mar and make your way to the Museu Picasso. The guided tour of the museum will tell you about Picasso's life and work and the close links he established with the city over the years.
The tour will end at the Museu Picasso.What does your booking include?
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) and monolingual (English) guide.
- Wireless tour guide system.
- Guided tour of the Gothic Quarter.
- Admission to and guided tour of the Museu Picasso.
: departure at 8.15am.
- 1st April to 31st October: daily, except Monday and Sunday.
- 1st November to 25th March: Friday and Saturday.
: 1/1, 1/5, 18/05, 24/6, 24/9 and 25/12.Languages
- Monolingual (English): Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 1st April to 31st October.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish): Thursday and Saturday, 1st April to 31st October.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish): Friday and Saturday, 1st November to 25th March.
: 2 h approx.Meeting point
: Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office at: La Rambla, 54. Metro: L3, Liceu stop.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- A wireless tour guide system is provided during the tour for groups of more than five people.
- Not recommended for children under 3 as the tour involves two hours walking.
- We advise against wearing rucksacks as they will have to be stored in the lockers at the entrance of the Museu Picasso.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".