Have you ever dreamt your feet weren’t touching the ground and you were taking off and flying among clouds and birds? Saltamos Village gives you the opportunity to make your dream come true with your first tandem skydive.
Following a short briefing, during which your instructor will explain in detail what you have to do, you’ll put on your skydiving gear and board the plane together.
And this is where the adventure begins. The 10-minute flight will let you enjoy breathtaking views
of central Catalonia against the unmistakeable backdrop of Mount Montserrat
When the aircraft has reached an altitude of 4,000 metres, you’ll begin your dive, free falling for 60 seconds at more than 200 km/h
until your parachute opens at 1.500 metres above the ground.
Once your parachute has opened, and to recover from the adrenaline rush, you can relax and enjoy the scenery as you float to the ground.What does your booking include?
- Pre-jump briefing.
- Necessary material and equipment for the jump.
- Inaugural tandem skydive with an instructor.
: from Friday to Sunday, from 10am to 7pm. Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
Saltamos will contact them to confirm the exact flight time. If no convenient time can be arranged, a full refund will be issued.Closed
: from 20th December to 2nd January.Meeting Point
: Saltamos Village office at the Barcelona aerodrome – Bages (Sant Fruitós de Bages).How to get there?
- Rodalies Renfe: from pl. Catalunya (R4) Manresa station. Free shuttle service to the aerodrome calling to: +34 930 130 285 or +34 675 026 046 .
- Ferrocarriles Catalanes (FGC): from pl. Espanya to Manresa Alta station. Free shuttle service to the aerodrome calling to: +34 930 130 285 or +34 675 026 046.
- By car: C-16, exit 56. Berga road towards Manresa. After 2 km take the right-hand exit (signed Aeródromo – Escuela de Paracaidismo).
- Saltamos reserves the right to delay or cancel the booking without prior notice. If this is the case, bookings will be refunded if the client is unable to change their booking for another day.
- When you arrive at our skydiving centre you'll have the option to ask for an upgrade that includes a professional photo and/or video report.
Customer services provider: SALTAMOS