Enjoy the first Ferrari Land in Europe! 70,000m2 of sheer fun at a unique theme park. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience for all the family that won't fail to impress.
Come and enjoy the Ferrari experience through its spectacular rides and attractions: the highest -112 m- and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe
which goes from 0 to 180 km/h in just 5 seconds; a 570 m race track which is ideal for the whole family, an authentic F1 simulator, and much more.
You'll also be able to discover the six worlds at PortAventura Park
: Mediterranean, Polynesia, Sésamo Aventura, China, Mexico and Far West; with more than 40 rides and attractions to test your mettle and lots of entertainments for you to enjoy. What does your booking include?
- Air-conditioned bus transfer from Barcelona.
- Admission to Ferrari Land (Opening Times: 11am to 4pm).
- Admission to PortAventura Park.
: from 1/6 to 31/10, Monday to Sunday. From 1/11 to 7/11, Monday Saturday and Sunday. From 8/11 to 5/12, Saturday and Sunday. From 6/12 to 12/12, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. From 24/12 to 9/1/22, Monday to Sunday.
Departure from PortAventura at 9pm; arrival to Barcelona at 10:30pm.Length
: 13 hours aprox.Meeting point
: Julià Travel Office, Estació del Nord (ground floor, in front of platform 19) c/Alí Bei 80. Metro: L1, Marina or Arc de Triomf stop. Bus: B20, B25, V21, V19 and H14. Train Rodalies Renfe: station Arc de Triomf. Tram: T4, Marina stop.
The bus from PortAventura Park to Barcelona will depart from the drop off point at the specified time. Please be punctual as this is the only means of transport available to return to Barcelona.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Food not included.
- Under 3s: free entry.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ferrari Land Opening Times: from 11am to 4pm.
- You can enjoy the rest of the time you don’t want to spend in Ferrari Land in PortAventura Park. Please be aware that if you leave PortAventura Park and want to be readmitted, you must ask the staff at the gate to stamp your hand.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL