Enjoy the first Ferrari Land in Europe! 70,000m2 of sheer fun at a unique theme park. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience for all the family that won't fail to impress.
Enjoy Halloween Season until 18th November!.
Come and enjoy the Ferrari experience through its spectacular rides and attractions: the highest -112 m- and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe
which goes from 0 to 180 km/h in just 5 seconds; a 570 m race track which is ideal for the whole family, an authentic F1 simulator, and much more.
You'll also be able to discover the six worlds at PortAventura Park
: Mediterranean, Polynesia, Sésamo Aventura, China, Mexico and Far West; with more than 40 rides and attractions to test your mettle and lots of entertainments for you to enjoy. What does your booking include?
- Air-conditioned bus transfer from Barcelona.
- Admission to Ferrari Land (from 11am to 5pm or from 6pm, depending on your chosen option).
- Admission to PortAventura Park.
: from 23rd March to 6th January 2019
- from 23/3 to 4/11: daily at 9:30am.
- from 10/11 to 2/12: Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am.
- from 6/12 to 9/12: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am.
- from 15/12 to 23/12: Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am
- from 24/12 to 6/1: daily at 9:30am.
From 23/3 to 15/6 and from 12/9 to 6/1: departure of the bus back to Barcelona: 7.30pm. Estimated arrival: 9pm. From 16/6 to 11/9 departure of the bus back to Barcelona: 8pm. Estimated arrival: 9.30pm.
: 12 houres aprox.Closed
: 1/1 and 25/12Meeting point
: Julià Travel Office. Metro: L1 and L2, Universitat stop or L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 14 and 59. FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Please, arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Food not included.
- Under 3s: free entry.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL