Spain's leading flamenco troupes come together at one of Barcelona's legendary music venues.
The force of flamenco is best experienced live in the intimate setting of a flamenco club, or tablao, close to the singers and dancers who pour their hearts out on stage.
Come and enjoy the art of flamenco right by the stage; discover a world of visual, sonic, chromatic and rhythmic sensations at a venue where up-and-coming performers from the current flamenco scene make their debut.What does your booking include?
- 30-minute flamenco show (entry without seat).
Length of performance
- From 5/6 to 1/10: 7.30pm, 8.30pm, 9.30pm and 10.30pm.
- From 2/10 to 30/5/2018: 7.30pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm.
: 30 minutes.Meeting point
: Los Tarantos ticket office. Plaça Reial, 17. Metro: L3, Liceu and L4, Jaume I. Bus: 14, 59 and 91.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free entrance for under 5s.
- No seats are guaranteed when you purchase a ticket. Seats will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
- You must exchange the printed voucher the booking day.
Customer services provider: LOS TARANTOS (Mas i Mas)