Treat yourself to a gourmet food and wine experience at a local winery and make the most of your time to discover one of Catalonia's great iconic landmarks, Mount Montserrat.
Just an hour away from Barcelona you can discover Mount Montserrat Natural Park where you'll take a guided tour of the monastery
and see the Black Madonna, popularly known as La Moreneta, the cloisters and the plaça de Santa Maria.
You'll also have time to explore the surrounding area and enjoy breathtaking views.
Half an hour later you'll arrive at the cellar where you'll go on a wine tour. You'll visit the vineyards, learn about the wine-making process and, at the end of the tour, you'll take part in a pairing of three wines with cold tapas
.What does your Montserrat, Tapas & Wine booking include?
- Travel in a shared air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking guide.
- Guided tour of Montserrat (1 hour).
- Free time to explore Montserrat (45 min. approx.).
- Guided tour of the cellar.
- Tasting of three red wines paired with a selection of Catalan tapas.