If you want to get away from the crowds and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona coastline from a new perspective, climb on board the Eco Slim, an eco-catamaran driven by wind and solar power.
Savour the experience of sailing on the Eco Slim, Europe's biggest eco-catamaran
, which has been adapted to sail in winter and summer. This environmentally friendly vessel will take you along the Barcelona coastline while you enjoy magnificent views and discover the benefits of sustainable sailing.
You can take a unique 60-minute trip from Barcelona harbour, where you'll find out about the latest maritime technology in the old port, the Port Vell
. Or you can sail as far as the Olympic Marina
, enjoying unique views of Barcelona from the sea.What does your booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Eco-catamaran trip lasting 60 minutes
- Eco-catamaran trip lasting 90 minutes + App Audio Guide: Spanish, English, French, German and Italy
Navigation + App Audioguide Times
- April-September: daily at 10.45am, 12.30pm, 2pm, 3.30om and 5.30pm.
- May-August: daily at 11am, 1, 15pm, 4.30pm and 6.30pm.
- June-July: daily at 11am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5pm and 7pm.
- March and October: daily at 10.30am, 12pm, 1.30pm, 3pm and 4.30pm.
- November, December, January and February: daily at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 3.30pm.
- April-September: daily at 11am. and 4pm. From Sunday to Thursday, at 6.30pm.
- May-August: daily at 11.30am, 3.30pm and 5.30pm. From Sunday to Thursday, at 7.30pm.
- June-July: daily at 4pm and 6pm. From Sunday to Thursday, at 8pm.
- October: Daily at 11.30am. and 3:30pm. From Sunday to Thursday, at 5.30pm.
- November, December, January and February: daily at 10.30am and 4.30pm.
- March: 11am and 3.30 pm.
: 60 minutes.Length + Navigation App Audioguide Times
: 90 minutes. Downloadable audioguide app available on board: Spanish, French, German and Italian.Meeting point
: Ticket office "This is Med", Port Vell, opposite the Columbus Monument. Metro L3, Drassanes stop. Bus 14, 59, 64, 91, 120, D20 and H16.
- We recommend you arrive 20 minutes before the tour departs. If you arrive late for check-in you may miss the tour.
- Under 3s travel free. Two children under 3 permitted per adult.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The trips are subject to weather conditions.
- The crew speak English and Spanish.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".