Come on board one of our motorised pleasure boats and enjoy a unique, and fascinating trip along Barcelona's coastline. Relax with a glass of wine and enjoy the landscape on one of Barcelona's iconic Las Golondrinas.
A trip on one of Barcelona's iconic pleasure boats, Las Golondrinas, is one of the most authentic visitor experiences. You'll have a lot of fun as you sail out of the old harbour, the Port Vell and along the Barcelona coastline, and enjoy unusual, attractive views with a Mediterranean flavour
with the sea breeze in your hair. Climb aboard this iconic boat!
The Golondrinas offer you two unique trips from the Port Vell:Barcelona Port 45-minute tour
: the tour will take you to Barcelona harbour where you'll see its facilities and enjoy views of the north of the city. Soak up the sun's rays and let the breeze caress you as you watch the World Trade Center, the Porta d'Europa bridge, the International Cruise Terminal, the Llevant and Ponent quays, the leisure marina Nova Bocana, the fishing port and clock tower pass by.Barcelona Port i Litoral 60'route
: enjoy views of the Barcelona seafront, the Olympic Marina, the beaches and the Forum district, and see the city's landmark buildings from the sea.
A trip on the ‘Golondrinas' is a classic sightseeing activity that has been operating in Barcelona harbour for more than 130 years. You can't afford to miss it.What does your booking include?
- 45-minute or 60-minute, trip on a motorised catamaran.
- Barcelona Port 45 minuts: From 1st September to 30th September: from Monday to Friday at 11.45am, 1.15pm, 2.30pm, 4.45pm and 6.15pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays at 11.15am, 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 4.15pm, 5.15pm and 6.15pm. From 1st October to 31st October: Saturday, Sunday and holidays; at 11:45am, 1:15pm, 4:45pm and 6:15pm.
- Barcelona Port 60 minuts: From 1st September to 30th September: from Monday to Friday at 11.30am, 1pm, 4.30pm and 6pm. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm. From 1st October to 31st October: from Monday to Friday at noon, 1:30pm, 3:30pm and 5pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays at 11:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 4:30pm and 6pm.
: from 22nd December to 7th January.Meeting point
Portal de la Pau, s/n. Moll de Drassanes (opposite the Columbus Monument). Metro: L3 Drassanes. Bus: 59, 120, D20, H14 and V13.
- The service may be altered due to adverse weather conditions.
- It is recommended to use sun cream.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: LAS GOLONDRINAS