Save time and money with the Barcelona Card!
More than 25 free museums and cultural spaces and unlimited public transport for 3, 4 or 5 days, including the train and/or metro to Barcelona Airport. And access to more than 70 discounts on tours, entertainment, shows and other services. Make the most of your visit!
In Barcelona you can see the best of Gaudí at La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló, visit the Picasso Museum, enjoy yourself with your kids on the Golondrinas pleasure boats and at Barcelona Zoo, or discover the wonders of the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya and other museums. You'll be able to do all this and much, much more, free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona City Card.
With just one card you'll be able to travel free on the metro, buses, Catalan railways (FGC), trams and even on the airport train and metro (Hola Barcelona Travel Card)
. You'll save time and money as you can also take advantage of free admission to, or discounts at, Barcelona's most important museums and many places of interest
, leisure attractions, on visits and tours, entertainments, unique means of transport and other services.
And for the little ones, aged 4 to 12, there's the Barcelona Travel Card Kids, which gives you all the advantages of the Barcelona Travel Card for a similar price than a travel pass.What does your Barcelona Card booking include?
Buy your Barcelona Card and visit on the day of your choice, until December 2023!
- Free admission and skip the line to museums including the Picasso Museum, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d'Història de Barcelona, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu Egipci de Barcelona and many more. See list 2023
- Free travel on public transport (Hola Barcelona Travel Card): Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1). Barcelona airport metro and train and Renfe suburban trains in zone 1.
- Guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts with their location on the city map.
- Map of the Barcelona metro network.
: at any Tourist Information Office:
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Saturday and Sunday: from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Airport, Terminal T2: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Saturday, from 8:30 to 8pm.Sunday: from 9am to 3pm.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 8pm. Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Sagrada Familia tourist information booth: daily, from 8:30am to 8pm.
- Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument): plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Daily from 8:30am to 2:30pm. Closed: 11/9, 1/1 and 25/12.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Free admission and discounts are only valid once the card has been activated and only during the validity period.
- The Barcelona Card is valid for 72h, 96h or 120h .
- Free deals: The Barcelona Card is a smart card with an NFC chip that provides free admission to the city's visitor attractions -one ticket per person- and is activated the first time you use it at any of these attractions or services.
- Discounts: to benefit from the discounts, just show the Barcelona Card -duly validated with the startdate- to a member of the staff at the participating establishment. The discounts cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions.
- The transport pass is not valid for night buses.