Discover many of Barcelona's cultural and leisure activities free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona Card. You can get the train to and from the airport, enjoy free admission to some of the city's museums and more than 70 discounts.
In Barcelona you can see the best of Gaudí at La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló, visit the Picasso Museum, enjoy yourself with your kids on the Golondrinas pleasure boats and at Barcelona Zoo, or discover the wonders of the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya and other museums. You'll be able to do all this and much, much more, free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona City Card.
With just one card you'll be able to travel free on the metro, buses, Catalan railways (FGC), trams and even on the airport train and metro
. You'll save time and money as you can also take advantage of free admission to, or discounts at, Barcelona's most important museums and many places of interest
, leisure attractions, on visits and tours, entertainments, unique means of transport and other services.
And for the little ones, aged 4 to 12, there's the Barcelona Card Kids, which gives you all the advantages of the Barcelona Card for a similar price than a travel pass.What does your booking include?
- Free admission and skip the line to museums including the Picasso Museum, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d'Història de Barcelona, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona and many more. See list
- Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses (night buses not included) run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona-TMB, and Catalan railways (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya-FGC) city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport metro and train and Renfe suburban trains in zone 1.
- Guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts with their location on the city map.
- Map of the Barcelona metro network.
- Barcelona Shopping Card: exclusive advantages at more than 80 shops.
: at any Tourist Information Office:
- Airport, Terminals T1 and T2: Barcelona Airport. Daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8.30am to 9pm. 1/1 open from 10am to 2.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 25/12.
- City Hall: Ciutat, 2. From Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 8pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 9am to 3pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Sants station: pl. Països Catalans s/n. From Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 8.30pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument): plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 1/1 open from 10am to 2.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 25/12.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 9am to 3pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 9am to 3pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Sagrada Familia: plaça de la Sagrada Familia. Daily, from 8.30am to 7.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Free admission and discounts are only valid once the card has been activated and only during the validity period.
- The Barcelona Card is valid for 72h, 96h or 120h .
- Free deals: The Barcelona Card is a smart card with an NFC chip that provides free admission to the city's visitor attractions -one ticket per person- and is activated the first time you use it at any of these attractions or services.
- Discounts: to benefit from the discounts, just show the Barcelona Card -duly validated with the startdate- to a member of the staff at the participating establishment. The discounts cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions.
- The transport pass is not valid for night buses.