If you're visiting Barcelona for the first time, or don't have much time for sightseeing, why not hop on board the Barcelona Bus Turístic? It's the best and most convenient way to see all the major landmarks and places of interest.
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover Barcelona's most interesting and attractive sights. You can get on and off the Bus as often and for as long as you like at any of the stops.
There are three different routes making it easy to plan your visit to Barcelona. The Barcelona Bus Turístic will take you on these three different routes which have transfer points along the way, meaning you can change from one route to another with the same ticket. You can choose the red, blue or green route, depending on the places you are most interested in visiting. From Plaça Catalunya to the MACBA, along Passeig de Gràcia, to the Sagrada Família, the village of Gracia, Park Güell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes and the Futbol Club Barcelona stadium. Or to the Parc de la Ciutadella, the Diagonal, Sants Station, Montjuïc and the old harbour, Port Vell. Or how about a route from the Olympic Harbour, through Poblenou to the Forum district to enjoy the best panoramic views of Barcelona's beaches?
Look at the buildings, monuments and tourist sights while you listen to the comprehensive audioguide in 11 languages that will tell you everything you need to know to enjoy your visit. And don't forget your discount voucher booklet, which offers savings of up to 200€ on tickets, and at leisure attractions, bars and restaurants.
What does your booking include?:
- Ticket for three sightseeing routes. Valid for one or two consecutive days.
- Turisme de Barcelona information officers on board.
- Informative guide in three languages describing every stop.
- Audioguide in 11 languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch.
- Discount-voucher booklet for your sightseeing
- Free Wi-Fi, with an automatic connection.
- Smartphone app with information about the service and the city.
- QR codes at the stops, with information about the city.