Barcelona Walking Tours Gòtic
Roman remains and medieval palaces in the heart of Barcelona
A guided walking tour through the Catalan capital’s most splendid past. In this tour visitors will have the opportunity to discover the historic city centre, the Gothic Quarter, led by an expert guide and take a journey back in time, spanning Roman to medieval Barcelona.
- After visiting the Plaça de Sant Jaume, the current seat of local and regional government, you’ll be able to enjoy such unique landmarks sites, such as the Plaça del Rei, the historic powerhouse of medieval Catalonia, the cathedral, and the Roman walls, important remains of which survive today.
- The tours are led by professional guides.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- Departure point: Turisme de Barcelona information office - Sant Jaume at: Ciutat, 2. You should be at the information office 10 minutes before the visit of the Gothic Quarter begins.
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours.
- In English: Monday to Sunday, at 9.30am.
- In Catalan/Spanish: Saturdays, at 11.30am.*
* Extra visit in Catalan/Spanish: 7/12 at 11.30am. To book: phone  932 853 832.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12.
- See the map of the route Barcelona Walking Tours Gòtic.
- At the end of the tour, make sure you take advantage of the extensive retail offering of the Gothic Quarter, with its unique, charming shops.
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Respectful dress required for visiting the Cathedral and churches.
- Free entrance for children under 12.
Tourist Information Office - Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 8 pm. Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm. Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December. 10 minutes before the visit begins.