All Barcelona’s leisure and culture
Discover the best of Gaudí and the Museu del Futbol Club Barcelona, among other iconic visitor attractions. The Sagrada Família, La Pedrera, the Casa Batlló, the Golondrinas pleasure boats, Barcelona Zoo and the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya are just some of the many cultural and leisure attractions which you can visit free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona Card. This card includes train to the airport and free travel on public transport in the city, free admission to some museums and more than 70 discounts.
- Skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums including: the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona. The card also entitles you to a free waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola.
- Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
- Over 70 discounts at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, nightlife, at shops, restaurants, unique means of transport and other services.
- The Barcelona Card Kids, (4-12 years old), offers all the advantages for less than the price of a public transport pass.
- Free deals and discounts are only valid once activated the card and only during the period of its validity. See list
- Guide in six languages (English/Catalan/Spanish/French/German/Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts.
- General map of Barcelona with:
- The location of the places offering free deals and discounts.
- Map of the metro network.
- Barcelona Card valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days, (calendar days, not 24-hour periods). Prices start at 34 €.
 932 853 832
Cabina Colom: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Open: daily: 8.30am. to 20.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday: 8.30am.-8.30pm. Saturday: 9am to 19pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9am to 14pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Airport Terminals T1 and T2: Open: daily: 8.30am. to 8.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.