Picasso, Miró, the best Romanesque art and architecture ... and much more
Discover the works by the geniuses of 20th-century art and take a journey through a thousand years of creativity and much more. All the art in Barcelona with just one ticket. More than 45% off the price of the Articket.
- Ticket providing admission to:
- Museu Picasso
One of the city's foremost museums where you can discover Picasso's artwork and find out about the formative years of contemporary artists and their relationship with Barcelona.
- Fundació Joan Miró
Parc de Montjuïc
Houses the finest collection of Joan Miró's artwork, including paintings, sculpture and prints.
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya- MNAC
Palau Nacional. Parc de Montjuïc
A museum in Barcelona that takes you to a journey through 1,000 years of Catalan art, spanning the 11th to the 20th centuries.
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona - CCCB
C. Montalegre, 5
Centre for exhibitions and art-related activities, including music, film, dance and performance.
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies
Foundation set up by the artist Antoni Tàpies. A museum in a modernist building that hosts a wide range of temporary exhibitions, lectures and film seasons, among other events.
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona - MACBA
Pl. dels Angels, 1
It shows an important collection of the artistic creation of the last fifty years held in a modern museum, designed by Richard Meier.
- Museu Picasso
- Ticket validity: three months after the date of voucher exchange.
- Includes admission to all the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions at the mentioned art centers and museums in Barcelona.
- Groups of more than 10 people: You should call directly to each museum.
Business providing the service: C.CULTURA CONTEMPORANIA DE BARCELONA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Free entrance children under 16 years old at the museum: Picasso, MNAC and Tàpies.
- Free entrance children under 14 years old at the museum: MACBA and Mirò.
- Free entrance children under 12 years old at the museum: CCCB.
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona - CCCB. C. Montalegre, 5. | Fundació Antoni Tàpies. Aragó, 255. | Fundació Joan Miró. Parc de Montjuïc. | Museu d'Art Nacional de Catalunya - MNAC. Palau Nacional. Parc de Montjuïc. | MACBA. Pl. dels Àngels, 1. | Museu Picasso. Montcada, 15-23.
- Groups of more than 10 people: You should call directly to each museum for the visit.