A journey through history of civilisations
The Multi-ticket offers you entry to the four spaces in Barcelona with archaeological collections.
When you visit its, you will travel back into the past of our civilisation and of other civilisations, gaining a greater understanding of the present.
- Where can the most exclusive jewellesry in Barcelona be found? At the Museu d'Aqueologia de Catalunya you will find surprisingly modern necklaces which were used as ornaments in pre-history. You can also see the very latest in Greek and Roman earrings...
- Is piercing a modern practice? Gods, men, women and animals had piercings in ancient Egyptian civilization. At the Museu Egipci de Barcelona you will discover how modern this ancient civilization was.
- How long has packaging existed? Some of the amphorae, archeological patrimony, preserved in the Museu d'Història de Barcelona have inscriptions painted on the base of the neck or the handles. They are distant ancestors of today's logos, and they provided information about the producer, the type of wine...
- How long has the all-seeing eye existed? Since time immemorial, the eye painted on the prow of a boat is the eye which sees all, warding off any danger that might be encountered. At the Museu Marítim de Barcelona you will discover a rich vein of maritime traditions and customs.
- See opening times and location of the museums
- The ticket is valid for a year after purchase.
 932 853 832