A journey through history of civilisations
The Multi-ticket offers you entry to the four spaces in Barcelona with archaeological collections.
When you visit its, you will travel back into the past of our civilisation and of other civilisations, gaining a greater understanding of the present.
- Where can the most exclusive jewellesry in Barcelona be found? At the Museu d'Aqueologia de Catalunya you will find surprisingly modern necklaces which were used as ornaments in pre-history. You can also see the very latest in Greek and Roman earrings...
- Is piercing a modern practice? Gods, men, women and animals had piercings in ancient Egyptian civilization. At the Museu Egipci de Barcelona you will discover how modern this ancient civilization was.
- How long has packaging existed? Some of the amphorae, archeological patrimony, preserved in the Museu d'Història de Barcelona have inscriptions painted on the base of the neck or the handles. They are distant ancestors of today's logos, and they provided information about the producer, the type of wine...
- What do you know about the Barcelona of 1700? El Born Centre Cultural brings together three centuries of our history. Below the cast-iron structure of the iconic 19th century marketplace lies the Barcelona of 1700, the prosperous city that suffered the siege of 1714 and that put up an epic and heroic resistance.
- See opening times and location of the museums
- The ticket is valid for a year after purchase.
 932 853 832