With the transport passes offering unlimited travel for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours , you'll be able to get around the city and its surrounding area and save yourself time and money. Discover Barcelona at your leisure and with peace of mind as you'll be able to use the metro, train to the Airport, buses and trams as many times as you like.
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in its different neighbourhoods, enjoy its green areas and walk along the seafront. The city's metro and bus network, which is one of the best in Europe
, is the best means of transport to discover the city.
Use the travel passes that offer unlimited travel for 48, 72, 96 o 120 hours on the integrated central rail network and let the city surprise you while you enjoy the added convenience of being able to change your plans and use a specific means of transport.
You'll be able to use any tram, bus (night buses not included) and metro line operated by the Metropolitan Transport System (TMB), the Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) city network and RENFE suburban trains as often as you like
. You can also use your card to travel from Barcelona Airport. You can buy or pick up your card at the tourist information offices at the two terminals.What does your booking include?
Buy your travel card now and use it on any day of your choice, until December 2022!
- 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours (from the first time you use it) travel pass.
- Offering an unlimited number of journeys on the metro and buses (night buses not included) operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB), Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) city network, Funicular de Montjuïc, the TRAM, Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
- Barcelona airport metro and train.
: at any Tourist Information Office:
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday: from 8am to 20:30pm. Saturday and Sunday: from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Airport, Terminal T2: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday: from 8am to 20:30pm. Saturday, from 8:30am to 8pm. Sunday: from 9am to 3pm.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily, from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 8pm. Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 9am to 3pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Sagrada Familia tourist information booth: Monday, Tuesday and Sunday, from 9am to 2:30pm; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 9am to 8pm.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
Customer services provider: TMB-TRANSPORTS METROPOLITANS DE BARCELONA