With the transport passes offering unlimited travel for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours , you'll be able to get around the city and its surrounding area and save yourself time and money. Discover Barcelona at your leisure and with peace of mind as you'll be able to use the metro, train to the Airport, buses and trams as many times as you like.
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in its different neighbourhoods, enjoy its green areas and walk along the seafront. The city's metro and bus network, which is one of the best in Europe
, is the best means of transport to discover the city.
Use the travel passes that offer unlimited travel for 48, 72, 96 o 120 hours on the integrated central rail network and let the city surprise you while you enjoy the added convenience of being able to change your plans and use a specific means of transport.
You'll be able to use any tram, bus (night buses not included) and metro line operated by the Metropolitan Transport System (TMB), the Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) city network and RENFE suburban trains as often as you like
. You can also use your card to travel from Barcelona Airport. You can buy or pick up your card at the tourist information offices at the two terminals.What does your booking include?
- 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours (from the first time you use it) travel pass.
- Offering an unlimited number of journeys on the metro and buses (night buses not included) operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB), Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) city network, Funicular de Montjuïc, the TRAM, Renfe suburban trains zone 1 and Barcelona airport metro and train.
: at any Tourist Information Office, from 8.30am. to 8.30pm.
- Airport. Terminals T1, T2 and metro L9 lobby: Barcelona Airport.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement.
- Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2 (open daily: Monday to Friday: 8.30am-8.30pm Saturday: 9am to 19pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9am to 14pm).
- Sants Station: pl. Països Catalans s/n.
- Mirador de Colom: plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina (open daily 9am to 3pm. July-September, daily from 8.30am to 7.30pm).
- Sagrada Familia: plaça de la Sagrada Família (open daily 9am to 3pm. July-September , daily from 8.30am to 7.30pm)
: 1/1 and 25/12.
Customer services provider: TMB-TRANSPORTS METROPOLITANS DE BARCELONA