Fall under the spell of the Spanish guitar with some of its finest performers at unique historic venues that are icons of Barcelona's architecture?. Come to the 14th Masters of the Spanish Guitar Concert!
The sound of the Spanish guitar is perfectly suited to the iconic spaces that are part of the city's history and architectural heritage. More than 850.000 people
who has come to the Classical Guitar Concert Season provide a proof of this. And the concerts are already in their 14th year!.Works by great composers, including Albéniz, Tárrega, Bizet, Falla and Rodrigo
, will take you on a journey back in time to the different regions of Spain. To accompany you will be some internationally renowned, leading Spanish guitar performers: Manuel González, Xavier Coll, Pedro Javier González, Ekaterina Záytseva, Luis Robisco or Belisana Ruiz, some of whom are members of Barcelona 4 Guitars and Barcelona Guitar Trio.
The venues for this year's concerts will be: the Reial Cercle Artístic de Barcelona.What does your booking include?
- Admission to the chosen Spanish guitar concert.
- November: 19 and 29; at 6pm and at 7:30pm.
- December: 3, 17 and 23; at 5:30pm. 31; at 5pm.
- January: 7; at 5:30pm. 1; at 5pm.
: 60 min.Meeting Point
- Reial Cercle Artístic de Barcelona: c/ dels arcs, 5. Metro: L4, Jaume I stop; L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Children under 10 years old, free entrance.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: POEMA