Founded in 1899 by Hans Gamper, FC Barcelona has become a symbol of football, social and cultural identity for millions of people around the world.
An exhibition connecting the past, present and future through the history of FC Barcelona; and a large audiovisual space that will put you centre stage.
2,400m2 of exhibition space that will reveal the essence of FC Barcelona; historic moments, footballing legends who have triumphed.
The visit is divided into two parts:
- Immersive tour: You’ll enter an immersive tunnel where you’ll learn about the history of Barça, and the Johan Cruyff space; you’ll find out about the first-team men’s and women’s squad, through eleven interactive stations and you’ll enjoy the best goals and celebrations in history.
- Spotify Camp Nou Live: a large-format immersive show that brings you a 360º experience where you’ll take centre stage and enjoy a unique viewing point as if you were in the middle of the stadium.
Don’t miss it and find out why Barça is more than a club!What does your Barça Museum booking include
- Visit to the museum + audio guide.
- Immersive space Spotify Camp Nou Live.
: daily, from 9:30am to 6pm (last admission).Closed
: 1/1 and 25/12.Length
: 1 hour and 30 minuts.Meeting point
: Camp Nou. Av. d'Arístides Maillol, s/n. Estadi FCB, ice rank. Metro: L3, Palau Reial stop and L5, Collblanc stop. Bus: 50, 54, 57, 70, 75, D20, H8, H10 and V3.
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with a voucher containing a link (pdf) where you can download your ticket to the Camp Nou Experience.
- Barça Immersive Tour: Free admission children under 4 years old. They must pick up the ticket admission at the box office.
- The times of opening hours may vary due to club commitments.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given once the booking has been made. The same rule applies if you choose not to use it.
Customer services provider: FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA