If you want to see Barcelona but haven't got much time, hop onto one of our comfy bikes and let one of our expert guides take you to see the best of the city in the most fun and healthy way. A guided tour on two wheels, in English.
Sign up for an unforgettable bike ride round Barcelona. Our expert English-speaking guides
will show you the city’s most outstanding sights in an entertaining and fun way. You’ll be able to appreciate Barcelona’s unique architecture from a different viewpoint: a bicycle saddle.
This bicycle tour will enable you to see more of the city in less time in a relaxed, fun way. You’ll find out about the city’s fascinating history at every stop
: the Born, the Parc de la Ciutadella, Arc del Triomf, the Sagrada Família, the hipster Poble Nou neighbourhood, the Olympic Village, the Olympic Marina, Barceloneta beach and the old harbour, the Port Vell.
A specialist guide will tell you the story of the points of interest and landmarks on the route and will give you tips and interesting information about everything you want to know so you can make the most of every minute of your visit. We’ll stop for a while at every sight and landmark to give you time to look at them properly and take photos if you wish.What does your booking include?
- Three-hour guided bike tour.
- Bike hire.
- Helmets and child seats.
- Bottle of Water.
- Tapas tasting if you choose the option Bike Tour & Tapas.
- Bike Tour: from 1st March to 30th November, daily at 11am and from 1st April to 15th September also Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 4.30pm.
- Bike Tour + Tapas: from 1st April to 15th September, Monday to Friday at 11am.
- Bike Tour: 3 hours.
- Bike Tour + Tapas: 3.50 hours.
: English.Meeting point
: Espartería, 3. (Bike Rental, parallel to Passeig del Born). Metro: L4, Jaume I stop. Bus: 14, 17, 45, 59, 91 and V17.
- The maximum number of people per tour group is 15.
- Bike Tour Tapas: minimum booking 2 people.
Customer services provider: BIKE TOURS BARCELONA S.L