Let yourself be transported to Las Ramblas and enjoy a very special night in front of the stage of the Tablao Cordobés. This charming club has always been an obligatory port of call for the most famous Catalan flamenco performers.
Did you know that when the Barcelona opera house, the Liceu, held its opening night there was a flamenco performance? Although flamenco
comes from Andalusia, Catalonia has a long-standing tradition
of the genre and the most important dancers or bailaores such as Carmen Amaya and Joan Magriñá.
Since the late 19th century, the Tablao Flamenco Cordobés has continued to showcase the best of this artistic movement
and is the only survivor of Barcelona's golden age of entertainment with its authentic and professional stagings that you won't find anywhere else in the city. This cosy venue attracts the foremost figures from the world of flamenco
, including Farruco, Camarón, Manuela Carrasco, Miguel Poveda, Jesús Carmona and many more who have trodden the stage of El Cordobés on the road to fame, a stage that is synonymous with excellence
.What does your booking include?
- Great Tasting Festival and flamenco show. See menu
- Flamenco show and drink.
- 1st session: Dinner and show at 6pm and drink and show at 7.15pm.
- 2nd session: Dinner and show at 7.30pm and drink and show at 9pm.
- 3rd session: Dinner and show at 9.15pm and drink and show at 10.30pm.
: flamenco show 1 heure and 20 minuts.Meeting Point
: la Rambla, 35. Metro line L3, Liceu or Drassanes station. Bus 14, 59 and 91.
- Admission not allowed to children under 4 years.
- This venue is wheelchair accessible, however electric wheelchairs cannot be admitted.
Customer services provider: TABLAO FLAMENCO CORDOBES