Founded in 1899 by Hans Gamper, F. C. Barcelona has become a symbol of sporting, social and cultural identity for millions of people around the world.
The high standing achieved by FC Barcelona is explained by a number of factors, including its impressive array of trophies, which makes it one of the football teams with the most titles in the world
.The club's greatest pride and joy remain
the five European Cup titles won in Wembley (1992, 2011), Paris (2006), Rome (2009), Berlin (2015) the FIFA Club World Cup (2009, 2011 and 2015).
FC Barcelona is synonymous of show and top-level football. Enjoy the experience of seeing one of the best teams in the world at the Camp Nou, one of the world's most famous football stadiums
- 19/01*: FC Barcelona - Rayo-Vallecano
- 06/02*: FC Barcelona - Atlético de Madrid
- 17/02*: FC Barcelona - Napoli
- 27/02*: FC Barcelona - Athletic Club
- 13/03*: FC Barcelona - Osasuna
- 03/04*: FC Barcelona - Sevilla
- 17/04*: FC Barcelona - Cádiz
- 01/05*: FC Barcelona - Mallorca
- 11/05*: FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo
- 22/05*: FC Barcelona - Villarreal
*Date and time to be announced.
Complete your experience with a visit to the Camp Nou Experience
From 11am to 30 minuts before the match.Ticket pick-up:
FC Barcelona stadium. Carrer Arístides Maillol s/n. Ticket booths 80 and 81 (gate 9). Metro: L5, Collblanc station.
Customer services provider: FC BARCELONA