Two-hour sailing trip to watch the sunset from the sea while you enjoy stunning views of the Barcelona seafront.
One of the best ways to enjoy Barcelona is from the sea. You’ll experience it first hand on this sailing trip.
You’ll depart from the Olympic marina and sail on the open sea for two hours. You’ll be able to see the city skyline and pick out some of the iconic city landmarks, like Frank Gehry’s goldfish sculpture.The sunset
will bring you one of the magical stages of twilight, known as the blue hour, which is the perfect time to relax, enjoy sailing and a drink and snack served on board
You’ll also be able to have a swim, weather permitting.What does your booking include?
- Two-hour sailing trip.
- Skipper /guide.
- Drink and snack.
- Small groups of no more than nine people.
- From 30/10 to 31/1: at 4pm
- From 1/2 to 25/3: at 5pm
- From 26/3 to 15/4: at 6:30pm
- From 16/4 to 31/5: at 7pm
- From 1/6 to 31/7: at 7:30pm
- From 1/8 to 31/8: at 7pm
- From 1/9 to 30/9: at 6:30pm
- Del 1/10 to 28/10: at 5:30pm
- Del 29/10 to 31/1: at 4pm
: 2 hours.Language
: English.Meeting point
: Barcelona Sailing Day. Moll de la Marina, mooring 1416, Port Olímpic. Metro: L4, Barceloneta station.
- Please arrive five minutes before departure time.
- Minimum booking of two adults for the trip to go ahead.
- Free for children aged under two.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear, sunscreen, swimwear and bring a beach towel.
- Prices change according to season.
Customer services provider: BARCELONA SAILING DAY