Since medieval times, Barcelona has been a point of reference in the field of science. Now you can discover it with the Barcelona Science Card.
The Barcelona Science Card will show you the Barcelona of science, technology and innovation. The Barcelona of Albert Einstein, women scientists and the 22@ technology district.
The Barcelona Science Card provides discounted admission to 28 of Barcelona’s science and technology museums and attractions
. It gives you the opportunity to explore the city from the perspective of natural sciences, social sciences, the history of science, technology and innovation, with savings of more than 200€
You’ll be able to visit the Museu de Ciències Naturals, the Reial Acadèmia de Farmàcia, the Reial Acadèmia de Medicina, the zoo and Museu de la Xocolata, as well as the Palau Güell and Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site. You can even visit the Barcelona Supercomputing Center. To find out which options are included, see the list. See list 2022The card is valid during the current year
, which means you can organise the visits at your own pace, without rushing.
Let yourself be guided by the curiosity to learn more!What does your booking include?
- The Barcelona Science Card, with discounts (10 to 50% off the admission price) at 28 sights.
: at any Tourist Information Office:
*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday; from 8:30am to 3pm. Tuesday to Thursday, from 8:30am to 8pm.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Columbus Monument tourist information booth: Monday, Friday and Saturday; from 8:30am to 7pm. Tuesday to Thursday; from 8:30am to 8pm. Sunday; from 8:30am to 3pm.
- Sagrada Familia: plaça de la Sagrada Familia. From Monday to Saturday, from 8.30am to 8pm. Sunday; from 8:30am to 2:30pm.6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Cathedral: Museu Diocesà. pl. de la Seu, s/n. Monday; from 9am to 4pm. From Tuesday to Saturday; from 9am to 8pm. Sunday; from 9am to 2pm.
- From 0 to 4 years, free admission.