The Glòries Tower observation deck is Barcelona’s new cultural and leisure experience. A spectacular double viewing platform where you’ll see the city through fresh eyes.
Housed inside Barcelona’s most iconic 20th-century building, designed by Jean Nouvel, the Glòries Tower observation deck is the new vantage point that will show you Barcelona as you’ve never seen it before.
The visit begins in the basement (level -1) where you’ll find Hyperview Barcelona, an exhibition space that shows us the city beyond what we see at first glance, and helps us understand it as a living entity with its own heartbeat that has a strong impact on the way we inhabit it. An unprecedented, dynamic space combining art, music, technology and large-format audiovisual displays, which lead to extremely beautiful art installations, some of them made by gathering real-time data about Barcelona.
The visit continues on the 30th-floor observation deck, 125m above the ground, where you’ll be able to enjoy stunning 360º views of the city
. You’ll also find renowned contemporary artist Tomás Saraceno’s floating sculpture, Cloud Cities Barcelona
, which you can walk on. This amazing multi-sensory installation is suspended from the dome, 130m above the ground, and takes you on a unique, immersive walk when you step inside. This is certainly an experience that will transform the way we see things and make us rethink our role in the city and reimagine it.What does your booking include?
One of the following options:
- Admission to Mirador torre Glòries: includes a visit to the Hyperview Barcelona exhibition space + the 360º observation deck on the 30th floor, where Tomás Saraceno’s sculpture, Cloud Cities Barcelona, is located + audioguide available in ten languages.
- Admission to Mirador torre Glòries + Cloud Cities Barcelona experience*: includes a visit to the Hyperview Barcelona exhibition space + the 360ºobservation deck on the 30th floor, where Tomás Saraceno’s sculpture, Cloud Cities Barcelona, is located + audioguide available in ten languages**. You can also walk inside the sculpture.*
**All tickets include an audioguide available in ten languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian) which you can download to your mobile device using a QR code.*No entry to under 13s. To take part in the Cloud Cities Barcelona experience, you must wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe footwear and avoid wearing skirts and delicate clothing. To enter the sculpture, you must observe the rules and conditions of use, which you’ll find on miradortorreglories.com.
- From 1st April to 15th October: from 10am to 9pm (last admission 1 hour before closing time).
- From 16th October to 31st March: from 10am to 6:30pm (last admission 5:15pm).
- 24th and 3st December: from 10am to 3pm.
: Tuesday (from 16th October to 31st March except 26/12 and 2/1), 25th December and 1st January.Languages
: audioguide in 6 languages (Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian).Length
- Admission to Mirador torre Glòries: 40 min.
- Admission to Mirador torre Glòries + Cloud Cities Barcelona Experience: 1 hour.
: Mirador torre Glòries. Avda. Diagonal, 211. Metro: L1, Glòries stop. Bus: 7, H12, 192, V23 and X1. Tram: + Ca l’Aranyó T4, T5 and T6.
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with a voucher containing a link (pdf) where you can download your ticket to the Mirador torre Glòries.
- Children up to 4 years old free admission.
- Tickets for 5 to 17 years old, and over 65 years old. Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Cloud Cities Barcelona Experience: no entry to under 11s. Difficulty level medium-high.
- Free Wifi.
- Adapted visit for people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users.
Customer services provider: MIRADOR TORRE GLÒRIES