The Glòries Tower observation deck is Barcelona’s new cultural and leisure experience. A spectacular double viewing platform where you’ll see the city through fresh eyes.
Housed inside Barcelona’s most iconic 20th-century building, designed by Jean Nouvel, the Glòries Tower observation deck is the new vantage point that will show you Barcelona as you’ve never seen it before.
The visit begins in the basement (level -1) where you’ll find Hyperview Barcelona, an exhibition space that shows us the city beyond what we see at first glance, and helps us understand it as a living entity with its own heartbeat that has a strong impact on the way we inhabit it. An unprecedented, dynamic space combining art, music, technology and large-format audiovisual displays, which lead to extremely beautiful art installations, some of them made by gathering real-time data about Barcelona.
The visit continues on the 30th-floor observation deck, 125m above the ground, where you’ll be able to enjoy stunning 360º views of the city. You’ll also find renowned contemporary artist Tomás Saraceno’s floating sculpture, Cloud Cities Barcelona, which you can walk on. This amazing multi-sensory installation is suspended from the dome, 130m above the ground, and takes you on a unique, immersive walk when you step inside. This is certainly an experience that will transform the way we see things and make us rethink our role in the city and reimagine it.What does your booking include?
One of the following options:
All tickets include an audioguide available in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian and German) which you can download to your mobile device using a QR code.
- Admission to Mirador torre Glòries: includes a visit to the Hyperview Barcelona exhibition space and the observation deck on the 30th floor, where Tomás Saraceno’s sculpture, Cloud Cities Barcelona, is located.
- From 1st April to 14th October: from 10am to 9pm (last admission 1 hour before closing time).
- From 15th October to 31st March: from 10am to 6:30pm (last admission 1 hour before closing time).
- 24th and 3st December: from 10am to 3pm.
: 25th and 1/1.Languages
: audioguide in 6 languages (Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German).Length
- Admission to Mirador torre Glòries: 40 min.
: Mirador torre Glòries. Avda. Diagonal, 211. Metro: L1, Glòries stop. Bus: 7, H12, 192, V23 and X1. Tram: + Ca l’Aranyó T4, T5 and T6.
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with a voucher containing a link (pdf) where you can download your ticket to the Mirador torre Glòries.
- Children up to 4 years old free admission.
- Tickets for 5 to 17 years old, and over 65 years old. Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Cloud Cities Barcelona Experience: no entry to under 12s. Difficulty level medium-high.
- Free Wifi.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given once the booking has been made. The same rule applies if you choose not to use it.
Customer services provider: MIRADOR TORRE GLÒRIES