Take a pleasant, peaceful stroll through its streets and squares, admire its buildings and contemporary art collection, watch the craftsmen as they give shape to their works and don’t miss the audio-visual attractions. Explore the soul of a country!.
The Poble Espanyol has everything you need to get back to the life you enjoy the most: a large, and safe, open-air space covering an area of 40,000 m2. This unique Barcelona attraction opened more than 90 years ago
and provides a wonderful showcase of Spanish architecture featuring more than 100 buildings. You’ll also find the Fran Daurel Museum with its collection of contemporary art, multimedia displays of Spanish traditions, giant slides
, bars and restaurants with spacious terraces throughout the grounds, where you can have drink and a snack, lunch and dinner, as well as streets and squares which are the perfect place for a pleasant stroll, and cultural and leisure pursuits for everyone:
- Family activities: there’s an additional cost of 2€ to 12 € per person for theatre, music and circus entertainments (not included with the admission price).
- Craft workshops.
- Treasure hunts.
All the necessary safety measures the current situation requires are in place and visitor numbers will be limited.
Enjoy life, come to the Poble Espanyol!What does your booking include?
- Admission to the Poble Espanyol, the Fran Daurel Museum, the Feeling Spain and Fiesta multimedia attractions and visits to workshops to see craftsmen and women at work.
Poble Espanyol Times
- From Monday to Thursday: from 10am to 8pm.
- From Friday to Sunday: from 10am to midnight.
: 24/12, 25/12 and 31/12.Fran Daurel Museum Times
- Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm
: Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13 - Parc de Montjuïc of Barcelona. Metro: L1 and L3-Espanya or FGC (Catalan railways) -Espanya + Bus: 59, 120, D20, H14 and V13.
- Children under 4 free.
- The on-line discount applies to admission for adults and children.
- Free admission for people with wheelchairs.
Customer services provider: EL POBLE ESPANYOL DE BARCELONA