A unique visit to the first major building from Antoni Gaudí’s youth, open for the first time and designed when he was just 31.
The Casa Vicens was the first house designed by Antoni Gaudí and the building that marked the beginning of his career.90-minute self-guided viewing of the Casa Vicens.
He took inspiration from nature and, using elements including wrought iron, ceramics, painting… created an innovative and original work.
For the past 130 years the Casa Vicens has been a permanent residence, originally a summer holiday home and then a family home.
Now you have the chance to visit this architectural gem, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has been restored in 2017.
You’ll be able to discover all the hidden details on the first and second floors and in the garden with descriptions labelled in English, Spanish and Catalan.
What does your booking include?:
- From 1st November to 31st March, Monday to Friday, from 10am to 3pm. (Last admission 1.40pm).Saturday and Sunday, from 10am to 7pm. (Last admission 5.40pm).
- From 1st April to 31st October: Monday to Sunday from 10am to 8pm (last access at 6.40pm). Check the opening times at: www.casavicens.org
: 90-minutes approx.Closed
: 25/12 et 6/1. From 8th to 18th January.Address
: c/ Carolines, 20. Metro: L3, Fontana stop. Buses: 22, 24, 27, 87, 114, H6, V17, D40 and N4.
- Reduced ticket: over 65 years old, students under 25 years old, official disability certificate, large family and single parent family.
- Free admisison: children uo to 11, accompanying person of a person with a functional disability, ICOM members and Club Super3 members.
- Adapted visit for people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users.
- No beachwear may be worn.
- Please talk quietly to ensure everyone enjoys the Casa Vicens experience.
Customer services provider: CASA VICENS GAUDÍ