The Casa Milà, more commonly known as "La Pedrera" (the Catalan for stone quarry), is a must-see attraction. This Unesco World Heritage Site was the last residential building designed by the great architect Antoni Gaudí and is one of the finest examples of the legacy he left to the city of Barcelona as well as one of the most important buildings of the 20th century.
Would you like to explore parts of the iconic landmark La Pedrera that are usually closed to the public?
The Hidden Pedrera tour will reveal these undiscovered areas led by an expert guide.
The guided tour is for small groups and full of curious facts and anecdotes
that won’t fail to make an impression. You’ll discover the former garage in the basement, the auditorium and Gaudí hall, the rear façade and the corridor on the first floor
which commands splendid views of the butterfly courtyard.
Come and discover all the details of Gaudí’s last residential building through the eyes of the Hidden Pedrera. An unmissable opportunity!What does your booking include?
- Admission to The Hidden Pedrera
: Saturday at 12.15pm in Catalan and Sunday at 12.15pm in Spanish. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 10am and 11am in English until 31st August 2022Length
: 1h 30min.Closed
: 25/12, from 10st to 16th Januray 2022.Address
: Provença 261-265. Metro: L3 and L5, Diagonal stop. Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, and 24.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the visit commences.
- The tour organisers may alter the route without prior notice.
- Under 6s accompanied by an adult get in free.
- Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- The building has facilities for visually and hearing impaired visitors, people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users. There are lifts to all areas included on the visit.
- To enjoy Catalonia residents rate, it is essential to justify at the box office the registration in Catalonia through the DNI, a municipal registration certificate or a nominal receipt (electricity, water or gas) of the home.
- Groups of more than 10 people must book visits in advance by phoning + 34 932 853 832 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer services provider: CASA MILÀ - LA PEDRERA