The Barcelona Card Family is the best way to visit Barcelona with the family. You’ll be able to visit the city’s main leisure attractions travel for free on public transport.
The Barcelona Family Card will allow you to enjoy travelling around the harbour, or on the sea on the city’s iconic pleasure boats, Las Golondrinas
; walk among sharks through an underwater tunnel more than 80 metres long at L’Aquàrium de Barcelona
; go to the Tibidabo Amusement Park
with rides and attractions for all the family and the finest city views; see the habitats of different animal species at Barcelona Zoo
; discover the most representative popular festivals and see the work of craftspeople at the Poble Espanyol
You’ll be able to visit one of the iconic modernista landmarks: the Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
; you’ll learn more about the cosmos and the evolution of species at Science Museum CosmoCaixa
; ride the lift to the top of the Columbus Monument
boasting 360o views of La Rambla and Barcelona harbour; take a selfie with famous personalities in the Barcelona Wax Museum
and discover the origins of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum
The card also features free
travel on the metro, buses
(excluding night buses), Catalan railways
(Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya-FGC), trams and on the train/metro to and from Barcelona Airport
. What does your Barcelona Card Family booking include?
Free entry to the following landmarks:
Free travel on public transport for 72, 96 or 120 hours
- Wax Museum.
- L’Aquàrium de Barcelona.
- Poble Espanyol.
- Parc d'Atraccions del Tibidabo (Amusement Park).
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista.
- Zoo de Barcelona.
- Science Museum CosmoCaixa.
- Chocolate museum.
- Las Golondrinas (Barcelona Port and Litoral 60'route).
- Mirador de Colón.
: Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1). Metro and train to and from Barcelona Airport and suburban rail services (Cercanías/Rodalies) operated by Renfe in zone 1.
: at any Tourist Information Office*:
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Saturday and Sunday: from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Airport, Terminal T2: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Sunday, from 8:30 to 8pm.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Sunday, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Sagrada Familia tourist information booth: Daily, from 8:30am to 8pm.
- Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument): plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Daily from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Free admissions are only valid once the card has been activated and only during the validity period.
- The Barcelona Card Family is valid for 72h, 96h or 120h.
- Free deals: The Barcelona Card Family is a smart card with an NFC chip that provides free admission to the city's visitor attractions -one ticket per person- and is activated the first time you use it at any of these attractions or services.
- Barcelona Card Family can only be used once in each place and for one person.