The Barcelona Family Card is the best way to visit Barcelona with the family. You’ll be able to visit the city’s main leisure attractions free, enjoy discounts on tours and family activities and free travel on public transport.
The Barcelona Family Card will allow you to enjoy travelling around the harbour, or on the sea on the city’s iconic pleasure boats, Las Golondrinas
; walk among sharks through an underwater tunnel more than 80 metres long at L’Aquàrium de Barcelona
; go to the Tibidabo Amusement Park
with rides and attractions for all the family and the finest city views; see the habitats of different animal species at Barcelona Zoo
; discover the most representative popular festivals and see the work of craftspeople at the Poble Espanyol
You’ll be able to visit one of the iconic modernista landmarks: the Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
; you’ll learn more about the cosmos and the evolution of species at Cosmocaixa
; ride the lift to the top of the Columbus Monument
boasting 360o views of La Rambla and Barcelona harbour, and discover the origins of chocolate at the Museu de la Xocolata
The card also features free
travel on the metro, buses
(excluding night buses), Catalan railways
(Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya-FGC), trams and on the train/metro to and from Barcelona Airport
. What does your booking include?
Free entry to the following landmarks:
- L’Aquàrium de Barcelona.
- Poble Espanyol.
- Parc d'Atraccions del Tibidabo (Amusement Park).
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista.
- Zoo de Barcelona.
- Museu de Cera.
- Museu de la Xocolata.
- Las Golondrinas (Barcelona Port and Litoral 60'route).
- Mirador de Colón.
20% discount at the following places:
Free travel on public transport for 72, 96 or 120 hours
- 2 hour- Trencadís and mosaic workshop. Mosaicco Barcelona. c/Assaonadors, 10.
- Catalunya en miniatura.
- Port Aventura World.
: Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1). Metro and train to and from Barcelona Airport and suburban rail services (Cercanías/Rodalies) operated by Renfe in zone 1.Buy your Barcelona Card Family and visit on the day of your choice, until December 2022!
: at any Tourist Information Office:
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Sunday: from 9 to 3:30pm. Holidays: from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 8pm. Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
- Sagrada Familia tourist information booth: Monday, Tuesday and Sunday, from 9am to 2:30pm; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 9 to 8pm.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Free admission and discounts are only valid once the card has been activated and only during the validity period.
- The Barcelona Card is valid for 72h, 96h or 120h.
- Free deals: The Barcelona Card is a smart card with an NFC chip that provides free admission to the city's visitor attractions -one ticket per person- and is activated the first time you use it at any of these attractions or services.
- Discounts: to benefit from the discounts, just show the Barcelona Card -duly validated with the startdate- to a member of the staff at the participating establishment. The discounts cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions.
- Barcelona Card Family can only be used once in each place.