Come on a delightful one-hour sailing trip along the Barcelona coast with a small group on a modern sailing boat.
Enjoy the unique experience of sailing in the sun with a cooling breeze while you enjoy views of the Barcelona skyline.
With your small group of no more than nine people and your own personal skipper, you'll be able to enjoy beautiful panoramic views of Barcelona from the sea
. Following the skipper's short safety briefing, you'll leave the port behind and see some of the iconic sights along the shoreline, like the giant goldfish sculpture and Barcelona's twin towers. Weather permitting, we'll drop anchor out at sea and you'll be able to have a swim
. If you're lucky you'll be able to see some of the local undersea life, including ocean sunfish, turtles, dolphins and even whales.
Water, soft drinks, white and red wine, cava and beer are served on board.What does your booking include?
- One or two hour tour along the Barcelona coast on a modern sailing boat.
- Includes wine, cava, soft drink and snacks on board.
- Weather permitting, the boat can be anchored out at sea so members of the party can have a short swim.
: 1 hour tour: at 9.30am, 1.30pm and 5.30pm / 2 hour tour: at 11am and 3pm.Length
: 1 or 2 hours.Language
: English.Meeting point
: Barcelona Sailing Day. Moll de la Marina, mooring 1416, Port Olímpic. Metro: L4, Barceloneta station.
- Please arrive five minutes before departure time.
- Minimum booking of two adults for the trip to go ahead.
- Free for children aged under two.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear, sunscreen, swimwear and bring a beach towel.
- Prices change according to season.
Customer services provider: BARCELONA SAILING DAY