This package gives you the opportunity to go on a programmed tour of two of Antoni Gaudí’s best-known landmarks, in one day and in different languages: the Sagrada Família and Park Güell. You can choose to begin your tour at Park Güell followed by the Sagrada Família, or vice-versa. You decide!.
was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. According to the original project, commissioned by the Catalan businessman Eusebi Güell, the park was going to be a residential estate, but it eventually opened as a public park in 1926. Gaudí gave free rein to his creative ingenuity with a style inspired by natural, organic motifs with the aim of bringing architecture and nature together in perfect harmony. The guided tour will reveal all its secrets.The basilica of the Sagrada Família
is certainly the pinnacle of the architect’s achievements. You’ll visit its impressive interior steeped in symbolism and, with the guide’s descriptions, discover how Gaudí was inspired by nature to create a true fusion of spirituality and nature.What does your booking include?
Depending on your chosen option “Monolingual” or “Bilingual”.
- Audioguide in the language selected at the time of booking (bilingual or monolingual)/ Guide speaking the language selected at the time of booking (bilingual or monolingual).
- Wireless tour guide system.
- Admission with guided tour of Park Güell.
- Admission to the basilica of the Sagrada Família with guided tour.
- Bus transfer from Park Güell to the Sagrada Família, or vice-versa depending on your booking choice at time of purchase.