Feel like a child again at the Big Fun Museum, with its ball pool, maze and 3D installations.
The Big Fun Museum is a new, fun visitor attraction on La Rambla and has five rooms where enjoying yourself is child’s play:
- The Giant’s House: Experience what it’s like to be really small. The giant’s house is a vast room where you’ll find gigantic objects, food and animals.
- The Sweet Gallery: Do you like sweet treats? Well this is your haven: ice creams, candies, magical candy floss animals, unicorns with ice cream cones on their heads, rooms with hanging bananas, and much more.
- The Topsy-Turvy House: Enter a world where everything is literally topsy-turvy! You’ll find different rooms with real everyday objects that defy the laws of gravity.
- Guinness: Weird and wonderful curiosities. Real-life characters from history that showed the world their amazing powers and historic exhibitions that marked a watershed in the history of humanity.
- Ball Pool: A giant pool you can fall in to, immerse yourself in a world of colours and throw balls to your loved ones.
A whole world of fun and fantasy waiting to be discovered!What does your booking include?
:Admission to the museum.
: daily from 10am to 10pm.Meeting point:
Big Fun Museum. Rambla de les Flors 88-94. Metro: L3, Liceu. Bus: V13, 59, 91, 24, H16 and V15.
- Free admission for under 5s
Customer services provider: GALERÍA DE LAS ILUSIONES