Ride the train to the top of the Montserrat mountains and you'll be able to see the beauty of these mystical mountains.
The beautiful landscape of the Montserrat mountains isn't far from Barcelona. Breath taking views await you when you take a ride on the rack railway.
Once you've arrived, you'll be able to enjoy a full guided tour which will take you to the Benedictine Monastery and the statue of the Virgin of Montserrat, popularly known as the Moreneta, or Black Madonna. What does your booking include?
- Travel on a fully equipped bus.
- English, Catalan and Spanish speaking courier and guide throughout the journey.
- Travel on the rack railway to the top of Montserrat.
: From 7/25 to 10/31, from Sunday to Friday, from 10am to 4pm. Languages
: English, Spanish and Catalan.Length
: 6 hours.Meeting point
: Estació del Nord (Bus Station). Platform 18. c/ Alí Bei, 80. Metro: L1, Marina stop or Arc de Triomf stop. Rodalies Renfe (train): Arc de Triomf station.
- We recommend you arrive 20 minutes before the tour departs.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors to the Montserrat Monastery are not permitted to wear braces, shorts or sandals.
- Adapted buses are available for wheelchair users. These must be pre-booked 48 hours in advance by calling 932 853 834.
- Compulsory use of face mask.
Customer services provider: CATALUNYA BUS TURISTIC UTE