Since 1876, Estrella Damm’s master brewers have taken the greatest of care in making the Mediterranean beer from 100% natural ingredients: barley malt, rice and hops.
Do you want to know how our local beer Estrella is brewed? Come and visit the Estrella Damm brewery in El Prat de Llobregat on the outskirts of Barcelona.
You’ll find out about the history and the stories behind Estrella Damm, which is so much more than a brand, and find out how the beer is made on a visit to the brewhouse, the fermentation room and the packaging plant.
The tour ends with a guided tasting of Estrella and other beers
made by the brewery.What does your booking includes?
*Minors (over 18s only) can't visit the brewery.
- Guided tour of the Damm brewery*.
- Multi-sensory special tasting.
Times and Languages
- Catalan: Sunday and holiday days, at 12.30pm.
- Spanish: Saturday, at 12.30pm and Sunday and holiday days, at 10.30am.
- English: Saturday, at 10.30pm.
*Special programming for Easter, summer and Christmas.
: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Length
: 90 minutes.Meeting Point
: Entrance 1 Fábrica Estrella Damm. Ronda Ponent, 41. El Prat de Llobregat. Metro: L9 Sud, Parc Nou stop + 15 minutes walking. Bus: 65 (from Plaça Espanya, stop 2371 Av. Onze de setembre – Roure) + 5 minutes walking.
- Tour adapted for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Minors can't visit the brewery.
Customer services provider: GESTIÓ CULTURAL TRANSVERSAL SL