Since 1876, Estrella Damm’s master brewers have taken the greatest of care in making the Mediterranean beer from 100% natural ingredients: barley malt, rice and hops.
Do you want to know how our local beer Estrella is brewed? Come and visit the Estrella Damm brewery
in El Prat de Llobregat on the outskirts of Barcelona.
You will be able to see some spaces of the factory such as the brewing boilers or the fermentation tanks, and visit a packaging plant, to discover what the beer making process is.
The tour ends with a guided tasting of Estrella and other beers
made by the brewery.What does your booking includes?
*Access to brewery is restricted to people aged 18 and over.
- Guided tour of the Estrella Damm brewery in Prat de Llobregat*
- Multi-sensory tasting 5 beers Damm
Times and Languages
- Catalan: Sunday and holiday days, at 12.30pm.
- Spanish: Saturday, at 12.30pm and Sunday and holiday days, at 10.30am.
- English: Saturday, at 10.30pm.
*Special programming for Easter, summer and Christmas.
: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Length
: 90 minutes.Meeting Point
: Entrance 1 Fábrica Estrella Damm. Ronda Ponent, 41. El Prat de Llobregat. Metro: L9 Sud, Parc Nou stop + 15 minutes walking. Bus: 65 (from Plaça Espanya, stop 2371 Av. Onze de setembre – Roure) + 5 minutes walking.
- Tour adapted for visitors with reduced mobility.
Customer services provider: DAMM