Enjoy spectacular views of the city on board a modern yacht! You'll set sail from the old harbour, the Port Vell, and sail along the Barcelona coast while you enjoy a delicious morning light brunch or snack in great company.
Barcelona is a city that has to be experienced from the sea, an essential feature of its landscape and character, and a key protagonist in its history.
We invite you to enjoy a relaxing experience during which you'll be able to admire the city from a wonderful vantage point
while you enjoy gourmet snacks.
This is sure to be your most unusual morning light brunch or afternoon snack ever!What does your booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Tour of the Barcelona coast lasting 2 hours on a 12-metre-long yacht. Includes a morning light brunch or a light snack, drinks, crisps, nuts and fresh fruit.
- 2 hours private boat hire with a professional skipper and guide.
- Morning Light Brunch: daily at 9.30am.
- Afternoon Snack: from January to March and from October to December, at 3.30pm. From April to September, at 4.30pm.
: English. Length
: 2 hours.Meeting point
: Moll de la Barceloneta, 1, next to Museu d'Història de Catalunya. Buses: 14, 39, 45, 59, 64, 120, D20, V15 and V17.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time at the security control at the entrance to Marina Port Vell, where the skipper of your boat will be waiting for you. The control point is next to the Museu d'Història de Catalunya. The skipper, who will be wearing a black or white polo shirt with the Sailing Experience Barcelona logo, will take you through security to the marina and the activity will commence.
- Free for children aged under 2.
- Prices change according to season.
- It is recommended to wear: trainers or boat shoes, casual clothing in keeping with the season of the year and sun cream.
Customer services provider: SAILING EXPERIENCE BCN