Take away a memento you’ll treasure all your life as you sail the sea off the Barcelona coast on the catamaran or sailing boats Blue Magic Cat. This peaceful and relaxing experience is suitable for young and old. The best views from the sea with a swim and sunset included!.
As you leave the port you’ll unfurl the sails and go out to sea, leaving the noise of the traffic behind you so you can enjoy the city’s skyline in silence from the sea as well as a beautiful sunset. You can stretch out in the sun and relax while you have a glass of cava or a soft drink with a snack or piece of fruit
, enjoy manoeuvring the sails and stop off to take a dip in the Mediterranean.
Our boats offer safe and pleasant trips. We love the sea and, whenever possible, we switch our engines off when we sail to keep noise to a minimum.The skippers will be on hand at all times to tell you about the secrets of the sea and the history of maritime Barcelona. So all that’s left to say is “all aboard!”.What does your booking include?
- See the sunset on board a catamaran or sailing boat.
- One-hour and 30 minuts trip on the catamaran or sail boat Blue Magic Cat, with an experienced skippers at the helm and a professional crew member on board.
- 3G WiFi connection.
- Soft drink or glass of cava.
- Snack or piece of fruit.
- A swim out at sea, weather permitting.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Music (Spotify Premium).
- Paddle surfing (SUP).
Full Moon Times
- 1/2-7/2: Wednesday and Saturday, at 4.30pm.
- 8/2-28/2: Wednesday and Saturday, at 5pm.
- 1/3-27/3: Wednesday and Saturday, at 5.30pm
- 28/3-25/4: Wednesday and Saturday, at 7pm.
- 26/4-23/5: Monday,Wednesday and Saturday, at 7.30pm.
- 24/5-13/6: Monday,Wednesday and Saturday, at, 8pm.
- 14/6-25/7: Monday,Wednesday and Saturday, at 8.30pm.
- 26/7-15/8: Monday,Wednesday and Saturday, at 8pm.
- 16/8-5/9: Monday,Wednesday and Saturday, at 7.30pm.
- 6/9-19/9: Monday,Wednesday and Saturday, at 7pm.
- 20/9-3/10: Monday,Wednesday and Saturday, at 6.30pm.
- 4/10-30/10: Wednesday and Saturday, at 6pm.
- 27/4: 7.30pm
- 26/5: 8.00pm
- 24/6: 8:30pm
- 24/7: 8:15pm
- 22/8: 7:30pm
- 21/9: 7.00pm
: English, Catalan, Spanish, French and Italian.Length
: 1.30 hours (Sunset), 2 hours (Full Moon).Meeting point
: Barcelona Olympic Marina. Moll de Mestral mooring 2860.In front of the Mapfre Tower. Metro: L4, Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop. Buses: 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 and H16. Tram T4 Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the booked departure time.
- For private catamaran hire (groups of 10 to 35 people) please contact email@example.com
- Trips will be on a catamaran or sailing boat depending on the number of people who have booked. To confirm which type of boat you are booked on, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 694 451 152.
- Suitable for all ages.
- We recommend you wear casual shoes and bring a swiming wear, sunscreen and a beach towel.
Customer services provider: BLUEMAGICCAT