You'll learn about the mysteries of Mount Montserrat and discover its monastery, legends and amazing views. You'll visit a boutique winery, where you'll be able to sample Catalan cuisine and wines.
, with its unique landform and amazing views, will captivate your senses. You'll be able to enjoy awonderful walk to the shrine and the many caves that dot the landscape; you'll discover the legends of the site while you walk and look at some of the iconic peaks, such as the Cavall Bernat.
Afterwards, you'll make your way to a boutique, family-run winery . The prestigious estate covers an area of more 1,000 hectares with extensive vineyards and a large golf course. After you've enjoyed a traditional Mediterranean menu
with an innovative twist you'll visit the excellent winery. To round off a great day, you'll sample the authentic château-bottled wine.What does your booking include?
- Return trip on a comfortable shared air-conditioned bus.
- Professional guide - in English.
- Cogwheel train ticket to Montserrat.
- Guided Tour of the Montserrat Monastery.
- Free time to explore Montserrat mountain (around 2 hours; cogwheel option 1 hour).
- Complete menu of traditional Catalan dishes with wine.
- Three local wine tasting.
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted (shipping available).
- Guided tour of a boutique winery, including the production plant and vineyards.
: Monday to Sunday at 8.45am and return at 7pm. / Cog train option 10am and return at 7pm. Closed
: 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 27/4, 24/12, 25/12 and 31/12.Language
: English.Meeting point
: plaça Catalunya, 21 (in front of the Hard Rock Café). Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. FGC: Catalunya. Rodalies Renfe: Catalunya.
- The guide will be holding a fuchsia-coloured umbrella to make it easier to spot him/her.
- We recommend you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the arranged time.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Visitors to the Montserrat Monastery are not permitted to wear braces, shorts or sandals.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are not included.
- Please note that we reserve the right to modify itinerary if considered necessary. Please notify us if you are interested in hearing the boys' choir during this experience.
- Please note that the Boys’ Choir doesn’t perform on Saturdays, school holidays and several other dates throughout the year.
- We work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit one of the following cellars (Oller del Mas, Ca n'Estella or Can Bonastre)
Customer services provider: CASTLEXPERIENCE